From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 10:50 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Whoopee

For Melody and anyone who might be interested, I submitted a quilt entry to
an out of state quilt show (first for me) and had the good fortune to win
of Show Hand Quilting and 1st in my quilt entry class.  The show, the River
City Roundup Quilt Stampede in Omaha, Neb was held this past weekend.  You
view my  quilt at:
Click on 'Winners List' and go to the 3rd entry on the winning list 'Best
Hand Quilting' & click.  Also on down the list to 1st place 'Wallhanging
mixed/other, hand quilted'  you will see it listed again but the photo is
the same.
    If you would click on 'Judging' rather than 'Winners List' and the 5th
photo down shows the judge as she is reviewing/judging my quilt.
     I may now have the confidence to try an entry to a National Show.
    Thanks for your endurance, in my excitement,  I just needed to share.