Re: Whoopee

Since I don't know TAS group, I guess not.  I just began quilting this
year.  Took two classes, hand block and the Baltimore applique (still in
progress).  I hand pieced one table runner that I still have to quilt and
am still quilting the block sampler I made in the first class.  We have
several quilting stores in my area, so I also have signed up for block a
month (one using Civil War period material and the other Thimbleberry) to
gain more practice in technique and color selection.  I would like to join
one of the guilds but the time most meet conflicts with other obligations
so I'll just have to wait until I can work that out.

Bonnie Zone 7 ETN