RE: Just a test

Hi Lynda, Pam,
I'm here, working on my bulb sale when it's slow. Yesterday I dug the
last plants for overwintering for next year's sale. Dug Geum, Gernaium,
Hemerocallis, Coreopsis. I'll do more digging in the spring. Under the
Coreopsis I found a Colchicum bulb on top of the soil. I can't
understand how. I planted them there a few years ago.

A couple of my bulb varieties for the sale are stuck in Canada. The
container has been there for 2 weeks waiting to deliver to CT. But
apparently Homeland Security is petrified of terrorist bulbs, so
Narcissus 'Hawera' is not going to be allowed in the country. I opted
for 'Baby Moon' in its place. N. 'Tripartite' is also stuck, but the
seller said she might be able to find some. If not, I'm not replacing
it.

 Kitty