Re: Re: [Katrina/Marines

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: [Katrina/Marines
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:47:30 -0600

Oh, Jesse, that is an awful job to have to undertake.  I hope he has a
chaplain or someone he can talk with.  They have counselors and such in the
Army, but the men are made to feel like weenies if they attempt to avail
themselves of the service, so many don't.  They must find their own private
support system - family.  No matter the cost, tell him to call home at any
hour just to hear your voice.

Kitty