Re: Mostly OT - Brag

Cyndi, Congrats! Sounds like you can decorate your whole house with ribbons.
I used to love to check out the ag buildings at the county fair when I was a
kid. One year I entered in the "Wildflower Arrangement" category and won a
blue. ( I think I was the only entry in the 5-7 yr old group.) Probably shaped my
life! Kathyz5