Re: OT: I swear I'm going to run away to a deserted island

Theresa I am so sorry. Like Zem, I have been there and it does make you feel
violated and vulnerable. Hideous. But the people who would do this to you
after the loss you have suffered are despicable beyond belief. The only
small comfort I can offer is what goes around comes around. And these people
have a whole pile of bad karma fixin' to slap them upside their heads. You
may never see it, but rest assured, it WILL happen. Have the police been any
help or they like the useless brain-dead puppets we have here?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX