To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 12:37 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Pics from my Garden

Couldn't sleep so I have added some pictures of my yard to the link
below...these
where taken last month.. the plants have almost doubled in size since then
and I am awaiting the arrival flowers on my ginger :)

I am going to try to get them all inside for winter..........wish me luck!
LOL

Hope you like them...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karnard56/my_photos

Holli