Wild orchid

This is a link to a picture of my wild orchid [Oncidium undulatum]
rescue. Sorry--no bloom yet. It is growing on the trunk of a ponytail
palm. To give you some idea of its size, the rectangle above it is the
original piece of live oak bark that it was growing on; that piece of
bark, which I gooped to the ponytail, is 3/4-inch long, so you can see
the O.u. is really quite small. The blooms are small, also; maybe a
half inch across. Maybe it will bloom next year.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10