Re: Nursery name

I like the Novel Plants name. The other is too long and could be anything. If I did a web search, I'd open the page for Novel Plants and look. Not so sure with the other one.

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Hi guys,
I've been plugging away at the nursery stuff and am at the point where
I really have to get my name registered, etc.

To that end, I've narrowed the field to two possible nursery names.
They are:

Bon Vivant Nursery, Inc. (www.bonvivantnursery.com)
Novel Plants, Inc. (www.novelplants.com)

I'm having a hard time choosing between these two. I like the Bon Vivant name, but find the URL cumbersome. Novel Plants is short and
more descriptive, but it lacks the imagination and originality that
I would've liked to convey.

The goal of the nursery is to carry plants that I feel are garden-worthy,
whether they're old or new, and will help improve the quality of your garden. How's that for being arrogant -- I know what plants will make
your garden worthy. ;)

Anyhow, between these two, what do you think?

P.S. Sorry Island Jim. I know you don't like cutesy names. :(