Re: Clerodendron

I think 99% of all of the C.'s are invasive as far as suckering.  The  only
one I've had that doesn't seem to be is the Clerodendron "blue
butterfly"....forgot the species name.  I've never tried to grow any by  seed either, since
digging the suckers is much easier.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 9/13/2005 8:45:20 PM Central Standard Time,