Re: Moving/ victims

Houston Mayor promised Houstonians that he would not make the people of
Houston pay by increasing Harris counties already too  high taxes.....especially
since most are contributing so much (in goods, services, donations, etc) on
their own.  So far the Mayor has been proven to be a very good leader getting
things done and sticking with his word.  Houston is hoping that we'll get some
help from govt.  We'll see....
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

We've got better than a quarter million of Katrina's victims here