Re: What a week/ cats

Hey Theresa, the little wild child mellowed out nicely after spending two
weeks or so in a large dog shipping crate.  Had no choice, she was THAT  wild.
Was like feeding a wild tiger, had to use something steardy to push  and hold
her back to get to feed her and change the litter.  Slowly we were  able to
gain her trust by playing with her through the openings.  Helped  too that she
saw us playing and holding Ms. Kitty.  Eventually she let me  hold
her....except that she confused my neck with her mother's.....well you  know.  SO I ended
up with a  kitten sucking on me whenever I would  wake up or move.  Vet said
it was normal, and to slowly wean her off of it,  don't punish her or scold her
for doing it.  Geesh....ever tried to explain  hickey's from a cat?? She's
better now, but going through her geeky  stage, very long legs and little body
and head. Anyway, she gets along well with  the dogs, bunny, guinea pig, and
new puppy....who has a tendency to terrorize  everyone, at the moment.  Loves to
sit in front of the baby turtle  pond and push the little turtles off the
rock into the water.   But  all in all she's doing very well being a house cat.
Thanks for asking!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 9/16/2005 11:02:30 PM Central Standard Time,