Re: Another Question/Elephant Ears

> From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
> Marge! Good to hear from you. Besides busy, how are ya?
Thanks, Pam....I'm OK - majorly bone tired, but chuggin':-)  Seem to
have lost the summer tho' - do not know what happened to end of June,
July and August except that they were hottern' the hinges of Hades
and I hauled hoses when I could.  Think I have added a new wing to
the excessively large building housing our local water dept.  Going
thru' the chat messages, seems like most everybody but David has
suffered from heat and drought this summer - that is until Katrina
hit the Gulf Coast....we got virtually no rain from that one.  Had
hoped this spring that the summer would be another nice one, but
nooooo, seems like we're heading back to the hot/dry pattern.  Have
been told the local farmer's almanac predicts a hard winter - colder
than normal with snow by first of Dec...yuck!  Well, there's always
next year:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs