Re: FGCNYS meeting

Well, Auralie
If you are admitting in public that I was there, then I suppose that all is well. If any of you get an opportunity to meet Auralie and her supper gentleman of a husband, don't miss the opportunity to enrich your lives. Sure glad that I said yes and made the trip. My only regret is that there was not more time to visit, see Auralie's garden.
Perhaps another time. Gives me something to look forward to....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Hey, guys, our Gene Bush is now the darling of the Federated
Garden Clubs of New York State.  He put on his superb program,
Color in the Shade Garden, at the Fall Conrerence in the Buffalo
   area, and wowed 'em.  The whole state is abuzz.
Seriously, it was a great program, and it was a great pleasure to
meet Gene in person after all these years.