Chris- push this message thru- thanks!- Rita.....needing to vent.

Noreen,

Are you sure you can't get out of there. This is not a storm to play around
with! I would feel so much better if I knew you were packing up and leaving.
Material things are not as important as you are... take what you can and
go...and if you find yourself in Illinois, I still have one spare bedroom,
it's yours!

Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you- as well as Scottie- and all
the people I will never have a chance to know.

Donna