To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plumeria

Jim...Not David, and can't tell you the name, but here is a website with
some interesting info:
_http://www.plumeria.org/_ (http://www.plumeria.org/)
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/21/2005 4:04:02 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

David-- My pink plumeria suddenly decided to bloom. It's been
non-blooming for 2 years. Got any idea as to species or cultivar  name?