RE: global warming/Rita

Hi all,  Have been out of town for a while, and have just waded through 60
quadrillion e-mails, and am in danger of overload.LOL.  Went to a bluegrass
festival in way southern KS, visited sisters and the kid who attends college
in the town where the festival is, stopped and photographed a bunch of
relatives/ancestor's tombstones in various small towns in the Southern part
of NE with my younger sister who is very much into the geneology stuff.
Found a couple of plants had arrived when I got home, including a fernleaf
peony from Roy Kehm.  Seemed to be hale and healthy and it got planted
yesterday.  Have had a cat that won't let me out of his sight for the past 2
days,, so things are about back to normal.  Thanks for your concern, and
will be chiming in on this and that.  Rich in Z-5

And Pam, geez, I wish I could send you some rain.  Has anyone heard from
Rich?  I don't think he's posted since a few days before his BD.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.