From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:19 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Pictures on Yahoo

Had an interesting experience this afternoon. I have a peter pepper
[Capsicum annuum "Peter"] in my garden. I took a fairly good picture of
a fruit on it and wanted to add the picture to my Yahoo vegetable
album. I tried posting it over and over again and it was rejected over
and over again by Yahoo. I changed the size of the file, I shortened
the name, I created a new copy of the file, I rebooted the computer.
Finally, I took the word "Peter" out of the photo's name, and Yahoo
accepted it. Maybe I'll sleep better tonight [knowing my children are
safe from peppers] and maybe I won't.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W