Re: DeMoine info?

> > I know, I've already figured out that if I had a real husband, I'd
still be
> > unloading the car, bathing the dogs, and probably mowing too. Sigh.
> Now that is one of the most jaded and unfair things I've heard in a long
> time!		Unfair to who? Zem's three husbands? Yes, I admit I am jaded. But
it's more to do with my own insecurities than anything else.
> I know husbands who are like that, but I know a lot who treat their
> as a partnership and share in the good and the bad.  We're not all
> who avoid responsibility.	I'm not even talking responsibility, just
paying enough attention to realize your partner (whether they be male OR
female) might need a 	hand occasionally. Even my own father seem oblivious
half the time when his wife needs a hand, and he's one of the most
responsible people I know.
> But now it's my turn to say something jaded...  Women seem to go after the
> irresponsible guys.  They say they want a responsible man, but when
> a choice I've seen too many make the wrong one.
	Yeah, we do that a lot. But most of us get past it eventually. And become
jaded and just don't date. ;-)