Rita update

Hi all, we're fine.  VERY VERY VERY windy, even now, and raining  on and off.
 Can't even go outside, too dangerous.  Dh did  venture out earlier at first
light to check things out a bit between  rains.....some roof damage, lots of
limbs down,  large pots tipped over,  but other than that we're fine. While
out, dh got hit by a branch, got  a bloody nose, other than that we're fine.
Heard about lots of trees down  in our area.  Most of our area has no power, but
we're fine  here.  Funny too, because any time it storms we lose power and
cable, and  now through this, we have both so far. Keeps popping on and off, but
so  far back on.  Dh is making coffee, it's cold.  I always  thought that a
hurricane was hot.  That is why they said no lightening,  since there is no clash
between hot and cold, BUT it's a cold wind, so perhaps  it's whipping so fast
that it feels cold, you know like a fan does?   Anyway, we still have really
ominous dark clouds above us and extremely  windy.  So not totally out of the
woods yet.  Tornado watch too.   Oh, they just said we currently have
sustained winds of 35 mph with gusts to 55  mph.  Gee, during the night they said we
got gusts of 75, I slept  through it all, took two Tylenol PM's had such a
weather migraine, was a killer,  so had to do something.  Guess that's good that I
slept through it.
Anyway, wanted to touch base while we still had power....and thank you all
for the prayers and positive thoughts.....animals all fine, a bit shook up, but
 fine.
Hugs,
Noreen
zone 9