RE: Noreen/Pam

I knew Scottie had left town, so she should be safe. Property to me, can be

Hope Pam is alright, this storm, even downsized can trigger a lot of
unpleasant weather.

My next concern is Zem... looks like they are predicting it to turn right
into her and although it will be minimal by the time it gets there, could
spawn some twirlies in her neighborhood.....Geesh.