Re: Garden photos

Hi Chris-
Glad you are feeling well enough to get back in your garden! My raised wall doesn't really help the back ache, since most of it is too deep in to reach from the sidewalk. So, bending still required. The base for the sundial is actually concrete, but is dyed a nice reddish-brown color that is not uniform, and it has lovely pattern that looks rather Celtic on it. And, best of all, the place we got it from sold it too us at a discount of 50%. Still was $70- but it was perfect and will last forever. Thanks for the garden compliments.

Theresa

Chris@widom-assoc.com wrote:

Theresa,

I enjoyed looking at your garden.  I especially liked the base of your
armillary.  Is it stone? I was out cleaning up some of the beds today after
a week long illness.  After all that bending, I wish that I had some of your
raised beds!  Is that a tree fern in the shady bed?  I'd love to grow one of
those!

Chris Petersen
Northport, NY
Zone 7