Re: DeMoine info?

Yea,
I know. Sometimes I feel like a baggage handler at a busy airport.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
Oh, Gene, I was just reciting the standard comeback line.
Some of us have had baggage all our lives.

Kitty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
Not really, Kitty. Lot of "good" men and women out there who were married
less than satisfactory individuals. People do make mistakes occasionally.
However, and you knew there would be a whatever, at this stage of the
game any one out there is gong to come with a lot of baggage.

Gene E. Bush
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>