To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rita update

Well what a disappointment. We didn't get much rain at all and the bulk of
it was horizontal which I'm sure didn't make it into the rain guage. All
this nuisance for nothing! I'm sure I'll be picking up all the fallen stuff
tomorrow and watering once again.
They say Tyler got 12", bet we didn't get 1" all told. Frustration abounds.

On 9/24/05, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center <