Re: Flower show and garden photos

Congratulations Auralie!!!  We don't have flower shows like they  do up in
northern states, however various plant societies will have  horticultural
entries in their shows....I always admire the talent  and creativity involved.
Chris, beautiful pictures.  Love the shade gardens with  hostas growing and
othe plants we are unable to grow down here.  Loved the  day lilies too.
Thanks for sharing!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast