Re: Flower show

Congratulations Auralie. It is very exciting. Good for you

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 7:14 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Flower show

I seem to have just sent a blank message. Forgive me. It serves me right for the message I intended to send was a boast about the flower
show that my club has put on this weekend. I am dead tired, but very
satisfied and proud of my club. I won't go on, as I had done, about the details - I learned my lesson when it somehow was deleted. But I will repeat my boast about the Horticulture Division. This was a "Petite Standard Flower Show" with all dwarf, miniature or naturally small horticulture and all small ( 8" or less) or miniature (less than 5") designs. Our club is very small - only 13 members, some of whom are quite elderly or otherwise incapacitated. We presented 97 horticulture entries, of which 53 were blue ribbon winners. Only six of our members plus three outside exhibitors entered horticulture. Auralie