To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 8:42 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] this will work

Finally got a chance to view your photos David. I swear, those hibs just
take my breath away. I want one of each! Question, why is 'Powdered Sugar'
such a different form? Or was that my imagination? The shape of the flower
reminds me more of H. coccinea (Texas Star) than of an exotic. Regardless,
I loved it.

Love the Wyoming photos too. You all look like you could have gotten in
some serious mischief, given the chance. LOL!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC