Re: Another orchid

james singer wrote:
Another orchid that was transplanted into a tree is blooming now. The tree is a Ligustrum this time; I don't know what the orchid is, except it's not a Dendrobium.

Milton Carpenter, a past president of the American Orchid Soc., does
business in Belle Glade as Everglades Orchids (www.evergladesorchids.com)
and can be reached at : milton@evergladesorchids.com . He specializes
on warmth-tolerant species and hybrids in the Oncidium alliance. If you
were to send your photo to him, he might be able to put a more precise
name on it. We're acquainted, tell him I said hello!
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7