From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:22 AM
To: Gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Lady Peeper of Chatsworth...

Well, our little girl has decided to spread her wings and move down to
the ponds. When I went looking for her Sunday morning I couldn't find
her anywhere. When I DID find her, she was down at the pond mingling
with a Canadian goose who has been hanging around for the last 2-3
months. I think she decided she would check him out a little closer. And
now - *sniff* - she won't come back up to the house!!! I miss her!