Re: Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..

It's some flavor of a short shirt, so she's showing off her belly button and enjoying a cooling breeze!

It was 37 here this morning when the sun was up enough to see the
thermometer. No frost that I could see. The weather has been lovely here
most of the week: in the 70's with nights in the 40s. We haven't had any
precip for 6 weeks now, and although yesterday morning we had glowering
black skies, we got no rain. Guess I should have rain-danced my way to
work?

Need to add snow/blizzards and ice storms to the list of perils to choose from.

Libby
Maryland zone 6

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Well that's great...whats a crop top?