hort.net hard drive failure

Hi everyone,

   I wanted to let you know that hort.net had a hard drive fail on the
   mail server today.  No messages have been lost, however digests from
   today may be incomplete.

   If you receive the digest version of the mailing list please check
   the archives at

   to see if you've missed anything.

   Additionally, the mail server will be down tonight for a couple of
   hours as I put in a permanent, brand-new replacement drive and
   reinstall the system.  No mail will be lost during that time; it
   will only be delayed.

   I'm sending this to lists that I manage, but in other cases I'm only
   forwarding it to the listowners.  If you're one of the owners on the
   Cc: line, feel free to forward this to your list membership.

P.S.  Enjoy your weekend!