OT: uses for peroxide
I thought this was very interesting... so I wanted to share it with
all of you...
I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day.... I am loving this
Uses for Peroxide (Safer and Healthier than Bleach)
I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little ole
bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. What
does bleach cost? Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor's office? NO!!!
Why? Because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work in
the doctor's offices, and ask them if they use bleach at home. They are
wiser and know better! Did you also know bleach was invented in the late
40's? It's chlorine,And it was used to kill our troops. Peroxide was
invented during WWI in the 20's. It was used to save and help cleanse the
needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle)
and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it
when I bathe.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without
expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and
leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or
spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it
to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture
of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes
several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with
any medicine but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and
keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system
like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50
mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to
kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right
away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten
minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the
50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will
not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages but more
natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, or dirty blonde. It also
lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.
11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils,
fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of
whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour
it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and
rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which
is why I love it so much for this.
To sign-off this list, send email to email@example.com with the
message text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |