Re: Long weekend

Congrats to Ms. Fatma! I HATE car shopping, so I'm glad you were able to get one without pulling any hair out. Lexus, very nice.......
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Long weekend

We've had a long weekend of car shopping, test-driving, haggling, and [finally] buying. Ms Fatma is again independently mobile in a vehicle of suitable luxury--a low-mileage 1999 Lexus RX 300 with more bells and whistles than a steam calliope.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10