Re: hort.net down last 24 horus

I agree with you on this. They are cute to watch, and I'm too tender hearted to do them in myself, but I don't mourn the ones I see squished on the road. Messy, destructive little beasts, not to mention sassy.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hort.net down last 24 horus

Each time our cable goes out, it is the squirrels!!!  And, several times
when we have lost our power, it was the squirrels.  The power distributor
finally had to come up with a way to get around them.  They are not my
favorite creature as they are so destructive.  Our area has plenty of
things to forage on so why the plastic in the wires is so attractive is
beyond me.