Pres Gore

I sent this message earlier to a few people because I couldn't get through to chat. However, I don't think it went out because Marge's hort address killed it. So here it is again, but to chat, because we're back in business:

Some time back I mentioned catching a Saturday Night Live for
which the opening segment was done as a presidential address to the nation
by Al Gore as if he had won. Well, according to my local paper, that one is
being repeated tonight. Set your VCR if you can't stay awake that late.
This is a real classic.

neIN, Zone 5