From: Daryl [mailto: pulis@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:18:14 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Prayers/good thoughts requested

Some of you know it's been a bad summer here. Aside from the joy of
adopting <br>the kitten, everything else has been downhill - health,
jobs, etc. My Dad <br>fell and broke his back. He had surgery and did
his physical therapy with <br>gusto, but at 92,with other medical
problems, it can't ever be the same. <br>I've tore a shoulder lifting
his rollater (rolling walker) into the car, and <br>have had my foot in
an aircast most of the summer - it helped, but a few <br>days without it
and walking is agony.<br><br>The latest is my poor old dog Buddy, who
has had vomiting and diarrhea for <br>more than a month. Initial tests
looked good. The vet is now suspecting a <br>tumor, but had hoped that a
weekend of a different treatment would do it. <br>Not. The poor guy has
the pinched look that shows he's in pain and isn't <br>enjoying
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com