To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] El Nino is back!

hum.... maybe I needed to rephrase! Been praying for rain for Pam for
months now.... and wishing I could have sent some of ours down to her.

But nature seems to be - all or none- this year. Hope El Nino brings
slow soaking rains instead of downpours that just run off and cause
flooding. Although at this time, I am sure Pam would appreciate anything
wet!

We currently have a few towns that closed down, another 5 inches
yesterday which came down in an hour and half.... on top of a week long
daily rain spurts- just no where for the water to go anymore as the
ground is saturated. The street infront of where I work has been flooded
since Monday.... sigh. Interesting that north of here, where the
official water records (airports) are kept, only got like a qtr inch....

Donna