Re: Hosta 'Manhattan'

Cathy, Lee Gardens,Tremont, Il   lists Manhattan for $15.   I believe I rcd
this catalog at our Landscape Design symposium from one of the attendees from
Perioa.   I have not ordered from them or know anything about them.
(www.leesgardens.com      309-925-5262)
     Also, Flying Frog Farm, Indianola, Iowa (just south of Des Moines) has
it for $16.   Marcia, a retired school teacher & her husband Bruno have a great
hosta farm (some addtl perennials).   A wonderful place to visit and she is a
great speaker!   I can't seem to find her web address but her email address
is        flyingfrogfarm@aol.com             515-961-3585