To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] my knee surgery

Tricia, how fortunate for you to do so well. Are you in the hospital?
What was your injury? My knee is still swollen from my July 5 surgery. I
don't have pain but the exercises have not buildup the strength in my knee as I
had before the problem nor the stride length or speed. In addition there is
lots of arthritis in the knee which is I'm sure is no surprise at my age.
Continue you the speedy recovery.