To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:52 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] airline tickets

I am very sorry your daughter will miss being there for your GD, but her
loss is your gain.  LOL!!!  I can't help beyond what the others have said
regarding airline tickets, but remember to check what is banned from
carry-on with the airport before you leave and give yourselves plenty of
time to get through security.  Other than that, just enjoy your trip and
your GD!!!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)