Thanks for the birthday wishes

Thanks to all for the wonderful birthday wishes.....

Although I had to work, my co-workers treated me to homemade chocolate
cake, balloons, a few other things and most importantly tried to keep my
day stress free....

Normally we go out to a nice restaurant for dinner, but I requested we
do that over the weekend when there is more time to enjoy it leasurely
rather than the rush to get out of work, hurry to get there type thing,
while absorbing the stress of the week and being tired. They did prepare
one of my favorite meals tho and mother talked one of the neighbors into
driving her all the way into the city to a special bakery to get my
favorite angel food cake with strawberrys! (that wasn't an easy thing
for her to do, so it was very touching)

It did rain in the morning here, but the wicked storms of yesterday
afternoon stayed north and south of here, so guessing the birthday fairy
was watching my gardens <lol>

Donna