Re: member

I received that message, too, and was somewhat perplexed by it--someone seems to have associated me with the hort.net CHAT address. :( I don't recognize any of the names [or addressed] in that address string except what seems to be mine.

Besides that, the message was one of those trite Hallmark card jokes.