Chinese scholar tree

My Chinese Scholar Tree (Sophora japonica), which I grew from seed
received from the AHS annual seed offering about 35 years ago has
had an unusually heavy bloom this year.  Often the branches are so
high that I can't reach them, but this year several are bent low with
the weight of the seed pods.  Would anyone like some - I think they
will be "ripe" soon.  This is a large and beautiful tree that grows on
a rather dry, rocky slope.  It grew to a good size in just a few years.
It doesn't bloom heavily every year, but when it does, it's quite a
sight.  Here are a couple of links:
Sophora japonica
Styphnolobium (Sophora) japonicum (japonica) Fact Sheet

Auralie