Re: member

Kitty wrote:
Does anyone know who Wayne-Gilbert, AZ (azwhall@att.net <azwhall@att.net>) is? I received a [CHAT] message from this person. Oddly it wasn't addressed to me or to chat but it was sent to : "Tony Orpi" <tbfire255@juno.com>; "Jim Singer" <gardenchat@hort.net>; "Laura M Gabriel" <lmgabriel@charter.net>; "Mike Hall" <mikeh@felixconstruction.com>; "Michael Hall" <mhall18@cox.net>; "Jim Hackiewicz" <jjhack@earthlink.net>; "Robert Carran" <anglady_c2000@msn.com>

Any ideas? Does my computer have some sort of problem?

neIN, Zone 5
I got one as well; didn't have much if anybody I knew on the CC list,
except maybe IJ. I forgot to look at the Reply-To header.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7