Re: Katrina

It was an HBO Documentary, Betsy. I imagine when they are through showing it, it will be available on DVD.

On Sep 28, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Betsy Kelson wrote:

Hi All,
I hope it comes out in DVD so that I can see it. Greg and I have no
TV just machines to watch VHS and DVD. Oh, by the way, this is by choice and
not because we cannot afford the last technology or the oldest.;)

betsy
----- Original Message -----
From: "SueNY" <sue.nyc@att.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Katrina

No cable?? Where do you guys live? :-)

Sue
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:14 PM

There is no cable here.  I was amazed to see when I went to see my
parents
for their 50th anniversary last year, that there are still some people
living in HUD trailers from Agnes in '72.
Astounding.

I have limited cable for $9 a month. that doesn't cover HBO. It just
gives
me "reception" for the bigger networks.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5