From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net on behalf of Theresa W.
Sent: Thu 9/28/2006 7:02 PM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] new magazine

I got an offer for a new gardening magazine a couple weeks ago called
"California Gardener"- which of course I just couldn't pass up.  So, I
got my first copy today.  Not very indepth, but at least pretty much all
the plants are relevant to me, and had some nice tips about pruning
climbing roses in this area, and pictures of some new introductions and
fall color plants.  Shots of the various ornamental grasses and colorful
heucheras were particularly appealing.  So, we'll see.  So far, not bad.

Theresa

Oooooh...address? Website?

Cyndi
in California