Re: OT - kitten news

I figured that might be the case. Was hoping that with enough exercise during the day, he'd sleep all night as he used to do.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - kitten news

It's a cat thing. When we had two of them in the house...about 2:00 they would start in by rip-roaring through the house, over the bed, under the bed, on top of our heads and out the door. Then they would settle down about 3:30 at the foot of the bed, or bite our chins for petting. Now, it's Raja, the princess, who thinks she owns my pillow, and by 2:30 or 3:00 my hair looks like Phylis Diller because she has made "biscuits" in it half the night. I usually sleep through it.

Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
 Great news on the kitten.

Is there some way to keep a cat from the 2:30 routine? Diesel starts at
about 3, but then is awake most of the rest of the night.