Re: OMG - it's weather!

I've heard all those things about corgis, and I would love to have one. Maybe one day one will turn up here since that seems to be the way I get all my pets.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OMG - it's weather!

EVERYTHING. I love everything about them They are super intelligent, spunky, loving, eager to please, and love to be around people (think herding your owners). We took him out on the boat this weekend and he LOVED it. He loves being on a farm because there is so much for him to "herd". The llamas just look at him like he's a retard, but he doesn't care...he just runs little circles around them and barks 2-3 times, then moves on to the next subject. They have GREAT dispositions.

Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
 Jesse,

I'm so sorry to hear about Kyla.

Good for you for adopting an older dog! What do you especially like about
Corgis?

daryl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell"
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:54 PM

Kyla was an Anatolian Shepherd and she was GREAT. But, somehow she got
out of the yard and was hit on the highway in front of our house. I was
devastated. So one of these gourds will be decorated in her memory. She
died about the same time Sugar (Pam's cat) died. I just loved that dog.
*sighhhhhh* So, I adopted a 3 year old male Welsh (Pembroke) Corgi. He
is awesome. I think from now on, that is the only breed of dog I will
ever have.

Jesse R. Bell