To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT wildlife

Zem,
       You need to say it. In Aspen, the late frosts killed most of the
food supply for the bears. 7 bears have been "removed" because they either
got into people's homes or garbage cans. I think it would be so simple to
NOT put your trash out until the day of the pick up, but many do not want
that inconvenience before heading off to work. Sigh...poor bears

betsy
evergreen