From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Wally Hansenb

Here's my sister's reply--

Hi Jim,

Here's a link to help them figure it out:
http://www.bestplaces.net/col/. Salem is cheaper in every catagory than
Sacramento, and that's my frame of reference.  It's also cheaper in
most catagories than where you live.  But it's probably more expensive
( and maybe a lot more expensive) than most places in either Oklahoma
or Tennesee.

Sass

---